Wait and See
Looks like there's only a 10% chance of showers, and the winds are supposed to be calm.
Hmm...two strikes for the NWS.
UPDATE (9:45a): Given the sleety drizzle we're getting, let's table the planned Neva Loop ride.
If you're interested in doing some type of exercise this afternoon, give me a call around 11:50a, and we'll do something.
My first preference is riding (even in non-freezing drizzle), but I can be talked into running if it's bad out there.