Wait and See

Mar 15, 2007

Looks like there's only a 10% chance of showers, and the winds are supposed to be calm.

Hmm...two strikes for the NWS.

UPDATE (9:45a): Given the sleety drizzle we're getting, let's table the planned Neva Loop ride.

If you're interested in doing some type of exercise this afternoon, give me a call around 11:50a, and we'll do something.

My first preference is riding (even in non-freezing drizzle), but I can be talked into running if it's bad out there.

By the way, if you're a Tundra Cam fan like I am, thank Adriana for trying to fix it while at CU's Mountain Research Station on Niwot Ridge yesterday afternoon.